Sending proposals to the research center includes two steps:
- The first idea of the proposal should be presented to ITB research center by main researcher or his/her representative .
- The proposal should be electrically registered and if researchers need samples for their research , they submit a request form to obtain samples by filling the Proposal Submission Form .
- The proposal will be reviewed considering scientific, statistical and financial points of view, and the result (acceptance, refusal, or revision request) will be announced to the main researcher by E-mail.
- The proposal priority will be determined in ITB research council and the result (acceptance, refusal, or revision request) will be announced to the main researcher.
- After approval of proposal , a research collaboration agreement will be made between ITB and your institution based on what you need for research.
Proposal Submission Form